Only 10 rupees 3 LED Bulb Full Details Open 2020

Only 10 rupees 3 LED Bulb Full Details Open 2020

Sector Energy Efficiency Services Limited i.e. ESL is going to launch Grameen Ujala Yojana soon with the intention of saving on electricity bill. Under this 3 to 4 LED bulbs will be distributed to rural families at a cost of Rs. This will benefit about 15 million rural families across the country
50 crore LED bulbs will be distributed


Disclosing this here today, the Managing Director of the company said that 50 crore LED bulbs would be distributed under the scheme of ETSL, a joint venture company of NTPC, REC, PFC and Powergrid under the Ministry of Energy. It is estimated to save 12,000 MW of electricity, he said.

It will also reduce carbon emissions by 50 million tonnes annually. Under the Ujala program, the company has so far distributed over Rs 36 crore at a rate of Rs 70 per LED bulb, though only 20 per cent of the bulbs have been distributed in rural areas. The remaining 80 percent of the bulbs are distributed in urban areas

Will have to give 3 LED bulbs in return

He informed that Grameen Ujala program will be started soon. Work is underway on its outline. Under this, three to four LED bulbs will be provided to each family at a price of Rs. The scheme will be implemented in all the villages of the country in the next three to six months. No subsidy will be taken from the Central or State Governments for this program. The cost will be borne by EESL only

He said that these certificates are in demand in developed countries. In those countries it will sell these certificates and charge the price of the LED bulb. The company's director said the distribution of 50 crore LED bulbs in villages across the country would reduce 12,000 MW of electricity emissions and save Rs 25,000 to 30,000 crore annually on consumers' electricity bills.

📜Important Link📜

●To read in Gujarati :- Click Hare

●Last government schemes :- Click Hare

Lights controlled via mobile app on/off, altering brightness,color temperture,colors.

Colorful light effect: 9 colorful light effects inside with the app,such as Night,Morning,Reading,Dancing,Stars,Romtic,Rainbow,Flashing,Breathing to meet your needs in different contexts.

Music play:Local music player,enjoy your favorite music.

Musical Light: Local music freely taken; Enjoy the massive unique cloud musical resources;
Shake: shaking with kinds of settings as you need, such as random colors, on/off, play/pause,next song.
Sleep Assistant: sleepy shen night falls with dim lights and music gradually faded out. helps you sleep fast.
Alarm Setting: Morning, bleary-eyed with light fade in, the music gradually up. wakes you up.